Every Door Direct Mail
»BUILD MORE TRAFFIC
»FIND NEW CUSTOMERS
As part of our portfolio of services, we are now featuring Every Door Direct Mail™ service from the U.S. Postal Service. This offering lets you send Direct Mail to every address in the neighborhoods near your business or any targeted area anywhere in the US Postal system. without needing an expensive mailing list. Choose areas that are within a certain distance of your business, by zip-code and by postal routes. It’s a smart, cost effective way to promote your business, we can do the layout, printing, packaging and delivery to post office.
ASK US about this simple and effective marketing solution for your business.
Start building your business with Every Door Direct Mail™ today.
- Postage is nearly 1/2 the cost of a standard 4” x 6” size postcard rate.
- Large size postcards or brochures starting at approximately 6.25” x 9”, gives you plenty of area to sell you business or service.
- Get your marketing messages into the hands of prospective customers – such as people new to your area—as well as former and infrequent customers who may need reminding.
- Spread your message at the neighborhood level to attract customers near you.
- Connect directly with customers—your mail piece gets right into their homes.
- Give customers something tangible—something they can feel, keep, and refer to whenever they choose. Your mail piece has staying power and pass-along value, so be sure to include an offer and call to action.
Discover the Possibilities
Here are a few ways you can use Every Door Direct Mail
service to expand your business horizons:
- Invite customers to a grand opening or to a newly renovated or expanded space.
- Offer timely coupons or offers – give customers something in exchange for their time.
- Announce events like clearance sales, kids’ days, anniversary celebrations, and holiday promotions.
- Publicize your participation in community events, such as sidewalk sales and seasonal activities.
- Highlight your hours of operation, especially if you’re extending them for the holidays.
- Emphasize your location and let them know you’re nearby; give them a map to your door.
- Thank the community for its patronage, and you may see new patrons sooner than you think.
For example, a local pizza restaurant can send coupons in its own neighborhood corresponding with a major televised sporting event. Or a roofing service can target a neighborhood of older homes and offer a seasonal inspection, cultivating customers in a localized area.