High Volume Black Laser
Over the last decade, “Print on Demand” has become a necessity in black and white printing. Our production publishing systems produce high quality, 600 dpi documents at high speeds (up to 180 pages per minute), printing directly from your computer files or paper originals. Whether you need ten copies of a document or a thousand, you get quality indistinguishable from offset, in a fraction of the time, at a fraction of the cost.
Print on Demand’s claim to fame is technology that combines scanning, laser printing and xerography for very fast printing directly from digital files or hardcopy originals. Our equipment can also process a combination of both types of originals, because all materials are scanned into memory to be merged into one cohesive document.
But that’s just the beginning. We can print on a wide variety of paper stocks, 8½”x11″ or 11″x17″. We can screen, size and crop photos or flat art, rotate or reverse out graphic or text elements, improve contrast, electronically cut and paste elements, and bind and finish books.
What Does “Print on Demand” Offer?
- Speed – Prints up to 180 pages per minute, or 10,800 pages per hour.
- High Quality – 600 dpi quality looks as good as offset printing.
- Low Cost – You can get low volume at high volume prices, and there are no minimums.
- Versatility – Since documents are scanned, they can be manipulated before final output; elements can be screened, cropped, rotated, resized and reversed out. We can even add page numbers.
- Convenience – With our online storage capabilities, we can save your documents to print on demand.
- Ease – Bring us your documents on disc or paper, or both.
- Paper Options – Print on cover stock, recycled, tabs, predrilled or colored stock.
- Binding Options – Tape bind, GBC bind, Fastback, wire bind, plastic spiral, padding and shrinkwrap.
- Print on Demand
- Document Storage
- 600 dpi Resolution
- Disk or Paper Originals
- Variety of Paper Stocks
- Variety of Bindings
- High volume B&W copies